Mission, Vision and Values
- Community Benefit
- 2017 Community Benefit Report (PDF)
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment (PDF)
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment (PDF)
- Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan (PDF)
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Leadership Profiles
- Reporting and Tracking
- Patient Stories
The mission, vision and values of St. Anthony’s Medical Center are vital statements that guide the conduct and decisions made by our leaders, physicians and employees. The mission describes what we do and have done for decades, and our vision expresses what we will be – for the patients we serve today and in the future.
St. Anthony's, a Catholic medical center, has the duty and the privilege to provide the best care to every patient, every day.
Working as trusted partners, the physicians and employees of St. Anthony's Health System will deliver care distinguished by its demonstrated quality and personalized service. We will be visibly engaged in improving the health and well being of the communities we serve in South County and beyond. We will stand together, proud to set the standard for independent community health systems.
- The patient comes first in all we do.
- We will strive for excellence through teamwork and mutual respect.
- We express compassion and respect for all persons served and those serving.
- As a Catholic medical center, we support the spiritual and physical needs of our patients and staff.
Customer service commitment
St. Anthony’s Medical Center is committed to providing exceptional medical care and customer service. Our commitment to customer service is so strong that we have created a formal customer service initiative, “Service from the Heart.” This initiative formalizes what we believe in - carrying out Christ’s healing ministry by providing care to each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
We strive to offer quality medical care in a professional and caring atmosphere and we realize that the quality of our nursing care, clinical services and food, the cleanliness of our facilities and patient rooms, as well as other factors, are important to your satisfaction. Learn more about our quality.
Our patients and their family members can expect all employees, physicians and volunteers to:
- be attentive to creating a positive first impression
- communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner
- treat them with compassion, dignity, respect and privacy
- be good stewards of our resources
- work as part of a team to meet and exceed their needs
If, at any point during your inpatient stay or outpatient visit, you have comments, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding your care and the service you are receiving, please let us know immediately. You may do this by contacting one of the following:
- your caregiver (nurse or nurse assistant),
- nursing manager,
- director of customer service (314-525-4620)
- or, contact us via email.